Full time, 6 months contract
You will be both the architect and the face of this program, and your single most important goal is to deliver outcomes to our students. This is achieved by:
- Defining the scope and direction of the courses that meet industry requirements and the learning goals of our students.
- Developing a set of curriculum and content that delivers effective learning experiences to our students; our curriculum includes course outline, tutorials, example code, and various form of assessments (e.g. quizzes, assignments, exams).
- Improving both the design and the quality of the content based on students’ feedback and learning data
You are not expected to create all the content (slides/text) yourself. You will be supported by a dedicated team of industry advisors, writers, and content production staff (editors, voice actors, animators, etc.). They will help you create world-class content and that are properly tested with real learners. Our Student Success and Marketing teams will help you promote and execute the program, strengthening your impact on students and extending your personal brand.
- Solid experience in web application development, with good industry knowledge of both front-end and backend
- Passion for teaching or coaching others
- Strong sense of empathy; be able to create a learning experience that is engaging, motivating, and effective
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective in working with remote teams
- Ability to stick to deadlines and manage time well
Nice to have:
- Experience and interest in hosting learning events and community meetups.
- Experience in creating instructional video and hosting webinars
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Development tools: Git, npm, Yarn, Webpack, ESLint, etc.
- Computer science concepts: HTTP, REST API, networking, data structure, algorithm, object oriented programming, etc.
What ALPHA Camp can offer you:
- A regional platform to develop your personal brand in Asia
- Flexible schedule and working style
- A competitive salary based on your experience and output, including base pay plus royalty
What to do next:
If you are interested or would like to know more please email email@example.com (Subject: Course Author Web Development and we will send you an assessment. This assessment will help both parties to see what can be expected and whether or not we’d like to continue the process. It should only take a few hours, but we will not pay you for it as it’s meant to help us and you gauge interest and possibility.